Results for "correct spelling mistake"


    • GurukulGalaxy

      How to correct spelling mistake done with father name/parents in passport

      Step 1:Make an affidavit with a miscellaneous form that needs to be filled and submitted with your passport and supporting documents that the correct spelling of the parents, father or mother name.ORGoto near indian consulate and get it done. Below are the required documents you need to get it do...

      Tags: correct spelling mistake, father, mother, passport, parents